Is this the program for you?
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, then it just might be.
- Do you work all the time, but still have trouble paying the bills?
- Have you missed work because your childcare is not reliable?
- Do you want to move up in your career, but need more training or education in order to do so?
- Are you one financial emergency away from being in financial ruin?
- Do you meet the necessary requirements?
Customized pathways to financial stability
Take a chance. Build confidence. Increase income. Reap the rewards.
Tap into Level Up to access the community resources and support you need to succeed. Provided in a one-on-one setting, we’ll help strengthen your resolve to build a better future for you and your family. Level Up with access to:
- Soft skills training
- Financial education training
- Trade/certification training
- Job connection, employment and retention guidance
- Financial and social-emotional assistance to eliminate barriers
The program is flexible to meet client needs. Depending upon client circumstances, the program can be completed anywhere from 12 to 18 months.
- Navigator one-on-one support services:
- Financial education counseling and access to workshops on topics like expense planning, credit repair, savings and home ownership.
- Career planning support.
- Assistance navigating community resources.
- Support and encouragement network.
- If applicable,
- Access to training, licensing and certification opportunities to support career goals.
- Access to community resources that help you gain financial stability now.