Where your impact takes flight.
Our Feather Society dates back to the 1930s when generous people like you contributed to the Community Chest, the forerunner of today’s United Way. Today, we carry on the tradition to recognize your generous investment in our mission to lead, unite and inspire our community to improve lives.
An annual donation of $500 or more enrolls you into our Feather Society. Members receive:
- Exclusive invites to learn more about key issues they are impacted by investing in United Way.
- Feather Society Impact Series: Join us for an exclusive insider’s look at critical programming happening because of your partnership with United Way. Engage with experts. Meet other Donors. Discuss key issues. Help bring our community together. Events occur at least twice a year.
- Honorary lapel pin based on giving level.
- Red Feather: $500 to $999
- Silver Feather: $1,000 to $4,999
- Gold Feather: $5,000 to $9,999
Take your giving to the next level
Two great ways to up your investment in your community.
- Invest $10,000 or more to join our Tocqueville Society. Receive exclusive invites to national United Way events to meet other investors, learn about key issues and help advocate for your community.
- Plan your retirement community investment strategy with us and leave a legacy. We accept IRA rollovers and stock investments and you can even include us in your will.
For more information about our donor giving circles, contact Kasie Tenbarge at 219.464.3583 x 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.